1. Boil the minced beef in a pot of water for about 25 mins. Drain. Save the water! You will need it in the next step!
2. Use the water from step 1 to boil the pasta until its just overcooked. It needs to be a bit mushy.
3. Off the heat, add the pre-boiled minced meat to the pasta, mix, then mush it up like mad with a potato masher!! Add the milk paste and crushed egg shells to the mixture.
4. Next, add the oil to a pan over low heat and add the vegetables. Once the vegetables have softened slightly add them to the other ingredients. Guess what comes next?? You guessed it!! MUSHY MASH MUSH MASHY!!!!
5. DONE. This recipe should be enough to last about 12 servings. I separate the mix and put it into disposable pudding cups and bung them into the freezer! The…
View original post 158 more words